Friday, January 1, 2010

Good-bye 2009...Hello 2010!

Happy 2010! We had a very quiet New Year's Eve...Dean's parents came over for dinner and we just relaxed. I think it was just what we all needed. Dean and I topped off the night with a few games of Wii Mario Kart. I struggled to get to midnight, but we managed to watch the ball drop in Times Square and we even made it to our midnight an hour later.

This past year has been both one of the most challenging and most fulfilling years I've ever had. Being a mom means never having a dull moment. :) I look at Ayla each day and can hardly believe how quickly she is growing. I hope 2010 proves to be another amazing year. I wish all of you and your families a blessed year filled with everything wonderful.

She was Miss Crabby Pants after her nap...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Anne,
She is an absolute doll! I don't know what it is but when I read your posts I can relate so much and little Ayla reminds me so much of Lily...especially the picture of her after her nap! Hope all is well...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Meghan Gonzales said...

Yes! Why are they crabby after naps!!! They should be happy -right? It takes Heidi like 20 minutes to wake up and not be fussy!!! BTW - LOVE the pink boots - good buy!