Sunday, December 27, 2009

Snow!

Yesterday, I bundled Ayla up and took her outside to check out the snow while Dean and his cousins were snowblowing and shoveling. I can't believe the amount of snow we got! Ayla thought it was pretty cool but she was afraid to move for the first several minutes. Maybe the boots that went past her knees were part of the problem...Catching snowflakes...
Bryson's rental car buried in the snow.
Ben taking a quick break from shoveling the sidewalk...keep in mind, he is nearly 6'5" and the snow goes to his knees.
Her awesome snow boots passed down from her cousin Haylee.
Getting brave and taking a few steps.
She was having a good 'ol time until I plopped her into the snow right before taking her inside. She didn't think it was so cool...in fact, she looks kind of ticked. :)

1 comment:

Kara said...

OMG!!!! Those pics of Ayla are so cute I can hardly stand it. I snowed a bunch in Portland but we had gone back up to Seattle a day before it hit. So we missed it. I would have loved to dress Jessica all up and see what she did in the snow.