Sunday, December 6, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside...

It's snowing as I type this...we're supposed to get three to five inches by morning and then on Tuesday, a stronger storm system is expected move in and bring us even more snow. I know it's December, but I'm not ready for this.

Ayla is doing much better...hopefully her ear infection is out the door. She will be on antibiotics until Friday. I'm so thankful she is feeling okay...I feel better when she feels better. However, I think her bottom molars are now coming in. One thing after another, huh? We had a very short window of time where she was sleeping well again, but we're now back to her waking up in the middle of the night and screaming at the top of her lungs.

We've had a pretty low-key weekend...kind of nice every now and then to be bums at home. The low point of the weekend, as most of you know, was the Husker's heartbreaking loss to Texas in the Big 12 Championship game. That's all I'm going to say about it. I'm still super bummed out.

We put up our Christmas tree and a few other decorations here and there. We're limited on where we can put things since we have very curious little hands touching everything. We also took family pictures for our Christmas card...it took several tries, but I think we got one.
Last year, I laid a 2 1/2 month-old Ayla underneath the Christmas tree to look up at the lights...this year, I decided to join her. :)

1 comment:

Erika said...

Anne, I love these pictures, she looks so grown up in her hat!!