Thursday, September 3, 2009

Triple cuteness...

Haylee and Bennett (my niece and nephew) were at my parents' house this morning so I tried taking a few pictures of them. Whenever Haylee and Ayla are in the same house, I cannot, for the life of me, get their names right. Obviously I know which one is which but I have to think about which name I want to say and most of the time either Hayla or Aylee comes out...I feel like my grandma. She used to say all ten grandkids' names before getting to the correct one. With me though, it's because they both have that "a-y-l" in their names. Or I'm just crazy.

Anyways...

Both Haylee and Bennett are such good big cousins to Ayla. Haylee is very nurturing and loves to give her hugs and kisses; Bennett likes to share toys with her and even puts up with her petting his head like she does Kody. :) My goal is to get a good picture of all three of them together. Mission Impossible at this point when one will not sit still for more than three seconds, another refuses to take a picture, and the other is too busy dancing around.
Isn't she just gorgeous?
Cute little man...

No comments: