Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mess

This is a picture of how a table was left at our restaurant and this is the very reason why I insist on cleaning up every last crumb that Ayla leaves within a five-foot radius of her highchair when we go out to eat. I'm not here to toot my own horn and say that I'm SuperMom or anything like that...I'm quite aware of the fact that I'm not perfect. Trust me. However, I would never leave three pounds of food on the ground. When we go out to eat, our server is there to do just that--serve us food--not clean up after my child. That would be my job. I know kids can be messy, Ayla is one of them, but seriously, look at the floor in this picture. It's ridiculous. It's quite possible that that poor child did not get a single bite of food in his mouth.

2 comments:

Surina said...

oohh I worked this night. Best part NO TIP!!!! Not even kidding!!!! She said "oohh sorry about the mess" with a smile!!!!

Monica Pulsipher said...

Mom and dad are here visiting. I showed them this and they were STEAMED! Some people are just jerks. Plain and simple.