Monday, September 14, 2009

My little Martha Stewart

Ayla has taken a liking to playing with pots and pans. A couple nights ago, she cooked up some fortune cookies for us. :) She kept taking them out of the pot and then tossing them back in and stirring them around with her wooden spoon.
With her birthday quickly approaching, I've gotten to be uber-sentimental. I started packing away some of her cute summer clothes and each time I fold something up, I get bummed out that she won't wear it again. Same goes for certain toys that I know I need to put away because she's getting too "old" for them. Before I started this post, I went back and read some of my old entries from while I was still pregnant and from the first couple of months after we had her. It really doesn't feel like it's been a year since then. She has changed so much. Sigh.
Anyways...a complete change of subject...Dean and I went to the Husker game this past Saturday with our friends, Lisa and Tom. It was a blast! I always like to make it to one game each season. Last year I didn't go...I don't think my pregnant butt would have been able to sit on those concrete bleachers for three hours. Grandma and Grandpa watched Ayla ALL day for us...THANK YOU!

No comments: