Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Teetering and Tottering...

The past several days, Ayla has started standing on her own up to 15 seconds and she has also been taking two to three wobbly steps at a time. It's so fun to see her do it! She gets a little over-excited and ends up diving towards us at the end of those couple of steps. I hear that once they start walking, it's no time before they're running. So, baby steps are fine by me for now. There's hardly a still moment as it is...she can crawl fast enough for me to have to actually run to catch her. She's been working on using her walker but when she really gets going, it gets too far ahead of her and trouble ensues. Cute little noggin meets wall.

Stopping to play a few tunes.

Digging for treasures...ahem, not that I stuff things under the couch or anything like that.

Somebody's ready for a nap.

I'm not sure where she gets those cheeks when she doesn't eat anything.

2 comments:

Leah said...

YAY!! Go Ayla! :) I can't believe she is taking steps already. Time flies!

Surina said...

OMG!! Her fat little cheeks are sssoooooo stinken cute.