Monday, August 24, 2009

Snapping pictures...

I took some engagement pictures for a friend/co-worker, Josh and his fiancee, Shana. It was a GORGEOUS morning...it's hard to believe it's the end of August in Nebraska. The weather has been so out of the ordinary this summer. Anyways...here are a few of my favorite shots:I've been wanting a new lens for my camera so last night, I sat down and did some research on the Internet. I found exactly what I was looking for and excitedly clicked on over to Ebay where to my dismay, I learned that the lens I had my eye on (no pun intended) came with a hefty price tag...a whopping $1800! There went that idea.

My dad is into photograpy as well and has a collection of camera accessories, including several different lenses. I was hoping that he had the lens I was looking at or something comparable. He did! And even better, the one he has is only a fraction of the cost of the one I wanted, but it still has the feature I'm looking for. He's been kind enough to let me borrow it to see if I actually like it...if so, back to Ebay I go. So far, I think it's pretty awesome.


This next one was taken with the regular lens, but I wanted to include it. She LOVES the refrigerator. I try to open it when she's clear across the room because as soon as she sees that door swing open, she crawls towards it as fast as her little hands and knees will carry her. It was a race to put away groceries today...I pretty much just threw everything in as fast as I could. As you can probably see, there is no organization in the Peterson fridge.

1 comment:

The Wannabe Redhead said...

Great Pics, Anne!! The last one...omg, she look so tall!! :) they grow so fast!! :(

Hope we get to see each other soon! (Then I can tell you about the crazy dream of mine that you were in....lol, interesting!)