Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mosquitoes. Suck. Ass.

My mosquito bite count has gone up. I now have seven, which in all actuality, is really not too bad for me. However, each one is about the size of a Krispy Kreme doughnut. The one on my calf is more like one of those Long John's. My right leg is the current hot spot...specifically, my thigh. It looks like I have two asses because the bites are so swollen. So pretty.

Other than that, we're all having a good time! We're on our way back to the cabin from half a day in Duluth, Minnesota where we strolled around Canal Park and enjoyed the perfect weather. The sun finally decided to make an appearance. The previous few days have been downright chilly and gloomy.

Ayla has been sleeping so well! She's been out for around 12 hours each night! Naps are just okay...no surprise there. I've been shocked when I squint at my watch in the morning and see that it's almost 8 o'clock and I have yet to hear a peep from her. It must be all the fresh air.

2 comments:

The Wannabe Redhead said...

LMAO---"looks like I have two asses" !!! Hilarious!!
Hope you're having a good time!

Monica and Ryon Pulsipher said...

Anne,
You TOTALLY crack me up! Every time I read your blog I laugh out loud. Honestly, you KILL me! I hate mosquitoes with a passion and swell up just like you. HATE 'EM!!!