Thursday, August 27, 2009

My little tornado...

Ayla doesn't seem to sit still for more than a few seconds at a time...she's always on the go. I've given up on picking up after her throughout the afternoon...the toys that are all over the place make me a little crazy, but I think it's a losing battle. I just wait until after she's in bed which at that point, it looks like an F3 tornado has gone through the house. I received some great advice from a customer today...she said that her grown children have told her that a distinctive memory they have from growing up was seeing her being too busy picking up after them to stop and play with them; so "just forget the mess for now and enjoy spending time with her while you can." I will remember that. I guess I will have to live with my house looking like this during the hours before 8:00pm.
Trying oh-so-hard to get to that remote
Toothy grin
"Pie-pie-so!"

Patting her baby so it can go "night-night"

In the middle of a baby drama queen episode

I'm in love with this picture...how cute are they? This is Kody's favorite spot...Ayla's quickly butting her way in.

Bath time!

She loves splashing around, but always winds up getting water in her eyes.

2 comments:

Meghan Gonzales said...

I LOVE the Kody and Ayal pic!!!! Too cute!

Surina said...

lol I am with you...I feel like we are ALWAYS picking up after are ten thousand childern ;) We started making clean up a game...Haylee and Bennett LOVE it, they fight over the duster :)
Surina