Thursday, January 8, 2009

Afternoon Photo Session

When Ayla and I got home this afternoon, I decided that we needed to take some pictures in her room...the lighting in there is beautiful when the sun is shining through the windows. It's such a happy room!

Just a quick/fun update...I've gotten her to laugh the past couple of days! Not just a little squeal or giggle but a real belly-laughing chuckle. Of course I need to act like a complete moron to get her going, but it just might be the greatest thing ever. (I know, I say that about everything.) :)


As long as she makes this face, she can have all the ponies in the world...
All tuckered out with her new favorite thing...a little blankie with tags. She snuggles with it when she gets tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture of you and Ayla! Oh my goodness, you guys are so cute! I hope we can get together sometime to catch up...I hate only working weekends! All I have to say is Dean has some gorgeous girls in his life! I MISS YOU!

Meghan Gonzales said...

How Ayla is positioned and holding the blanket in the last picture so reminds me of you - like she already has your mannerisms!!! She is too cute! We REALLY need to get together soon!!!