Wednesday, August 13, 2008

BLAH.

I'm stressed.

I'm trying really hard not to be, but it's not working. Next week, kids go back to school...you'd think that wouldn't have anything to do with me, but everyone going back to school means our crew at work heads back to school too. And THAT means the hours they're available to work decreases. This happens every year and usually it's not a big deal, but we have a handful of new servers right now which makes things even more more stressful. Also, I hate to admit it, but I'm worried about being able to keep up with having to work more hours...especially as I get closer and closer to my due date. This summer, I was lucky enough to only have to work a few hours a day!

I'm sure everything will be fine...it always works out. But in the meantime, I'm stressed. Have I mentioned that?

On a more positive note, I found chocolate marshmallows at the store today. I had no idea there was such a thing. And they are YUMMY...they taste like poofs of hot chocolate. Mmmm....

No comments: