Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Cabin 2013 {Part 6: Randomness}


Project time!  She's going to hate me for these pictures someday.  Nothing like hanging out in your underwear all day.


Hugs for Daddy!

Sweaty baby...I can't ever say no to snuggle time though, no matter how hot it is.

She always rediscovers corn at the END of summer.  I've tried to get her to eat it the past couple of months and now, at the end of the season, she loves it.

Even Aubree liked it! :)

The girls love being read to--I thought it was so cute to see them both sitting next to Grandpa listening so intently. :)


Dean and Grandma took the girls to what Ayla described as a "farm store."  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm l'd like to lie her down on the table and remove those little panties, and insert my cock inside and fuck her til in cum inside her pussy :)