Friday, September 6, 2013

The Cabin 2013 {Part 3: Hot, hot, hot}

We were at the cabin a bit later in the year than what we normally have done.  Usually we go in July or early August.  Even then, we have always needed sweatshirts and long pants because it cools down so much at night.  We figured it would be super chilly since we were heading up there at the end of August.  I packed all kinds of warm fleecy things...only to sweat my ass off.  The hottest day (thank god) was the Sunday after we got there.  A whopping 95 degrees and oh-so-humid.  And remember, there's no a/c at the cabin because it's normally not necessary.  And to top it off, I, of course was in the midst of PMS-city.  I'm already a super-bitch that week, but I think the heat made everything fester and bitch was just oozing out of my pores along with the sweat. The girls spent the first couple of days in their underwear.  Not gonna lie, I was pretty jealous.  Thankfully, it ever so slowly, started to cool off just a bit as we made it through the week.  

Naked lunch!

Fudge pops to cool off a bit


Aubree couldn't eat hers fast enough before it started melting and dripping everywhere.









Love this one.


Who needs clothes, anyway?

Grandma had the brilliant idea of getting water guns for the girls.  They looooved them and were an easy way to cool off and keep them entertained as we sat outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm I would like to be alone with your daughters nude in that cabin, I'll take the older ones panties off and lie her down on the table lift up and open her legs, and insert my massive cock inside,and as I fuck her, then I'll turn her over and analfuck her other hole, and as my cum builds up I'll take out my cock and cum inside her mouth, and I'll sit her little sister on the table so she can watch and learn to please me.:)