Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Cabin 2013 {Part 1: The Drive Up}

We took our annual trip up to our cabin in Wisconsin last week.  I took so many pictures with my phone (because it's so easy to just click away on that thing) that I'm going to have to do all of these cabin posts in separate little chunks.

We left after Dean got home from work a couple of Fridays ago--I had the girls bathed, fed, and in their jammies before we hit the road.  We picked up Grandma on the way and we were off.  We drove about 4 1/2 hours to Albert Lea and stayed the night in a hotel.  The girls did amazingly well.  I think they were excited. :)



The iPads were lifesavers! My parents let us borrow one of theirs so we could avoid battles between the girls.  Brilliant idea.




Bored.



They both slept well at the hotel and woke up happy little girls.  We ate a quick breakfast and let them run around the lobby before we put them back in the car for the second half of our drive up.  Of course, I needed just a couple more pictures before we left and the two pictures below are what I got.  Love them.  Each photo depicts each of their very different personalities so well. :)




No comments: