Monday, July 30, 2012

Playing catch-up

I'm playing catch-up tonight.  So many pictures, so little time.  

First few are pictures of Ayla's most current breakthrough--she finger painted.  Actually used her fingers and didn't freak out.  Well, for a while anyway.  She was having a grand 'ol time while repeating to herself, "it's okay to be messy."  :) She completely coated her hands with paint and was fine until it started to dry.  At that point, she turned back into my OCD, neat-freak, first child.  She held her hands up to my face and said between clenched teeth, "It's dryyyyying on my haaaands! Wash it off, wash it OFF!"  Sigh.  Baby steps.




Next up--Big Sister Ayla coaching Little Sister Aubree on how to walk in heels. :)  Have I mentioned I love having little girls?  Seriously, how cute.  Ayla will grab my 6-inch heels and strut around the house like it's no big deal at all. :)






And last--pictures of the girls brushing their teeth together.  Aubree LOVES brushing.  Anytime we're in the bathroom, she says, "brush? brush?" until we hand her her toothbrush...hopefully it stays this way because it's often a struggle with Ayla.  







No comments: