Monday, July 30, 2012

Impromptu park visit

Told you I had a lot of pictures to catch up on.  This is my last one.  Swear.

On Friday, the girls and I stopped at a park on the way home from checking out the progress of our new house.  I felt like it was an okay day to play outside--87 seemed  so much cooler than 107.  Turns out, it was still hot.  I think someone needs to build a park that's completely under one of those canopy shades.  We just played for a little while...just long enough to get sweaty and sandy and to have to drag Ayla out of there pretty much kicking and screaming.  Little pill.

And speaking of our new house, I haven't posted any more pictures because...well, it doesn't look all that exciting yet.  The next stage is framing (yay!) so once that is underway, I will put some pictures up.  We've picked out the stone for the front of the house, the window trims, appliances, and this Thursday, we have a meeting at the builder's office to choose faucets, cabinet door pulls, doorknobs, and fireplaces. :)






No comments: