Tuesday, July 3, 2012

PhOtO BiNgE

I have to catch up on all the random photos I've taken lately so I can clear my camera for tomorrow!

Here we go:

This one makes me laugh.  They're both laying on the ground.  I have no idea why.  And Ayla doesn't have any clothes on.  I have no idea why.

Aubree is following in her big sister's footsteps and sportin' some heels.  She was walking pretty well in them until she made it to the kitchen and completely bit it.


Coloring together in Ayla's room.  I always have to document when they play well with one another.




Starting to get frustrated...


Have I mentioned that she looks the most like me when she makes this face?



Two little divas



Reading with Grandpa


Birthday hugs for Aunt Marla!  Ayla's hair makes me crazy in this one...


No comments: