Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We went to Pooley's Pumpkin Patch yesterday for a couple of hours.  Ayla had so much fun!  I realize a lot of the pictures I'm posting look similar, but I can't resist putting up all of the ones where she has a genuine smile on her face.  I love seeing her have fun...it makes what we're doing so worth it.  Aubree was such a good baby, as always.  She was happy being in our arms or the Bjorn while she people-watched.







Holding up her ticket to go on a pony ride.
None of us can resist those yummy cheeks!
She was sooo happy to be on the pony ride...so cute!
 












She was obsessed with the little kitties running around.  When she successfully picked one up, the look on her face was priceless.  It's too bad I'm so allergic to the darn things.
 










Looking for the perfect pumpkin...
Found it!
"Mommy, I have to pee!"  Obviously, there wasn't a bathroom in the middle of this field and a bumpy ten minute ride back on a hayrack probably wouldn't end well so she just had to pop a squat.  Being the girly-girl that she is, I'm always surprised when she agrees to it. (No, this wasn't the first time.)
 





No comments: