Saturday, October 22, 2011

New Blogger Interface

Except it's not so new...just new to me as of last night.  My friend Katie came over so I could help her set up a Blogger account.  I noticed hers looked different and when we uploaded pictures, it was completely different.  Much much much easier and quicker.  For one, we could upload as many pictures as we wanted at once, which took a fraction of the time it takes me now.  In the "old" version that I currently use, I can only upload five pictures at a time and each set takes a few minutes. So time consuming.  I dread posting when I know I have a lot of pictures to add.  It takes sooo long and after they're all up, I have to space them correctly.  Even more time consuming. I've spent hours on a single post alone because of all the uploading and spacing.  Little did I know, for the past several months, even a year, this new upgraded, much more user-friendly version of Blogger was available.  I remember clicking on it a long time ago, taking one look and deciding I didn't like it and clicking back to the original version.  Stupid me.  Do you know how much time I've wasted and how much I've cursed Blogger because everything took so long?  I often wondered out loud to Dean why it sucked so much when so many people use it.  [BIG SIGH].  Now I know.  So now blogging will be a lot easier and I won't have to down a bottle of wine to get through one post.

1 comment:

Meghan Gonzales said...

Wait - it can be easier??? It took me a day to post the stupid Disney World posts - and I finally gave up on the spacing issues... tell me how to get the new version???? :)