Thursday, December 16, 2010

Aunt Marla!

Marla stopped by our house for a little bit last night before heading to her company Christmas party. I think Ayla enjoyed seeing her and having someone to talk to and play with besides me. :)



And just a quick PIP update--I swear she has doubled in size since my belly pic post. Just wait until you see my next picture. Tuesday night, I sat down on the couch after Ayla went to bed and couldn't believe how much bigger my stomach was. I was pretty sure my belly had grown since I got up that morning. All of a sudden, I feel PREGNANT. I've been blabbing away about how great I feel and it's caught up with me, I think. I'm watching her dance in my belly as I type this--rather than just the little bumps and kicks, it has turned into more of the rolling, alien-like movements. I could sit and stare at my stomach all day. :)

No comments: