Tuesday, December 28, 2010

28 weeks

I had my 28-week check-up this morning and also had my gestational diabetes testing done (they said if I don't hear from them, all is well and I won't have to do additional testing). My belly is measuring right on and the baby's head is down. This last week, I've been feeling little elbows and knees moving around. :) Starting now, I will be going in for check-ups every two weeks instead of just once a month. It seems too early to be at that point already! Oh and I gained five pounds this last month...for each glass of wine I couldn't have, I made up for it in chocolate.

Dean and I both have this week off (hooray!) so we're taking advantage of it and attempting to get a few things done around the house. I would love to get started on the nursery, but seeing that we still have lots of things in there that we need to clear out, it may not be in the cards. If I can just get all the stuff out of there, I'd be happy. I've been on this kick where I want to throw everything away and organize. It's too early to be nesting, isn't it?! I think Dean is sensing that I've officially reached my freak-out mode. We have less than three months until the baby is here and the poor child has a dog kennel and piles of junk in her room...and no name ideas. The second child is definitely different.

No comments: