Tuesday, November 30, 2010

24 weeks

I had an appointment today...everything is continuing to go very well. I was a little worried about how much weight I had gained this last month...especially since I celebrated Thanksgiving for an entire week. Turns out, I only gained two pounds. Bring on the food! :) It's always nice to hear the baby's heartbeat...she still doesn't move around as much as Ayla did so it's reassuring to hear her little heart going in there. Maybe she'll be my laid back baby.

They sent me home with that little bottle of sugary orange liquid to drink before my appointment next month to test for gestational diabetes. I tested high with Ayla and ended up having to do an additional three-hour test only to find out that everything was normal. Hopefully this time it'll just be a one-time thing.

Physically, I'm feeling awesome...no complaints at all. Emotionally, on the other hand, I can't say the same. I'm so irritable. It takes very little to annoy me these days. I remember feeling like this while I was pregnant with Ayla. I'd like to apologize ahead of time if I'm a B-I-T-C-H to any of you...it's the hormones talking, I swear.

4 comments:

Erika said...

Oh Anne, I don't think you could be a B if you tried. Love ya!

e

Leah said...

I agree ;)

Anne said...

Oh you girls are way too nice...I bet if you talked to Dean, he would disagree. :)

Jamie said...

They sent me home with a bottle of the sugary orange drink as well! I didn't have to drink that with Jayce!