Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my two dads, Dean, and my brother...four of the greatest dads (and men) you'll ever meet. Unfortunately, we missed my dad for Father's Day this year...he's still in Taiwan.

Dean and I were both able to sleep in since Grandma and Grandpa took Ayla the night before after leaving Marla's birthday party. We all got together for a really great dinner later in the afternoon. Before dinner, the dads opened their presents. Ayla helped me pick out three new ties for Daddy (I was going to put her in front of all the ties at the store and just let her grab one, but when I saw the one with dolphins all over it, I decided against it) and she also gave him two photos that we put in a swivel frame...something for his desk at work.
To Dean...I know I already told you this in the card I gave to you, but once again, thank you for being such an amazing father. Thank you for everything you do for Ayla and for helping out in every little way. Ayla and I are both so very lucky. She is going to grow up admiring you so much...for your love, your sense of humor, your hard work, and your commitment to your family. We love you! Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

RAW said...

Good call on the dolphin tie :) Glad you all had a nice Father's Day!