Monday, June 4, 2012

Sweet Aubree

I loooved this outfit on Aubree a few days ago...she looked so round and cute.  If it looks like she's staring at the tv in all of these pictures, it's because she is.  The only time I can get her to stay still for more than a few seconds is if I turn on Caillou.  For those of you who are not lucky enough to know what this show is, let me fill you in.  It's a cartoon on PBS that stars a whiny little bald-headed sh*t.  No kidding.  I don't get what is so cool about him...but somehow, with both of the girls, it's like baby-crack.  If I need to get something done (cook dinner, eat, clean, whatever), I turn him on and they both freeze.  I'm not totally proud of sticking them in front of the tv in order to get them out of my hair, but let's be honest, if it allows me to get just one thing done, power on Caillou.








No comments: