Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day 2012

I get a big, fat, F for the pictures I took (or didn't take) on Father's Day.  Terrible.  I didn't get any of Dean with both of the girls.  I have ONE of my dad where he's not even looking at the camera and ONE of Dean's dad but his eyes are closed (on purpose).  It's the memories that count, right?  :)  I hope all the dads in my life had a good day!
Ayla was very excited to give Daddy the cards that she made and colored on. :)

When she showed this to me, I assumed I was the sad/angry one and was hesitant to ask why.  Turns out, SHE is the sad one "because Kody chewed on my lion toy."  About a year or so ago, he chewed the leg off one of her animal toys. Apparently she has not let that go yet.

Aubree paused for about two seconds to check out the card.




After opening all of his cards and gift, Dean headed over to his parents' house to start their "Let's-Cook-a-Lot-of-Meat-All-Day" Extravaganza. :)  He also got the chance to sit and relax for a little while before I brought Aubree over for lunch and a nap while Ayla and I went over to my brother's house to hang out with my dad and have lunch ourselves.


Two little princesses


Makayla cracks me up in this one! :)



Love from Yeh-Yeh





I think Ayla and Bennett spent more time OUTside of the pool than in.

And I seriously took ONE picture after we went back to Dean's parents' house for dinner.  Ayla made Grandpa close his eyes so she could surprise him with his card. :)

No comments: