Monday, June 11, 2012

Favorite houseguests

My favorite family came to visit this weekend! :)  Jamie, Dustin, Jayce, and Jaydee came into town from Des Moines on Friday night and were here until today.  I think I say this every time, but we just don't see each other often enough...when we do, it's always a good time.  It was especially fun to see our crazy babies together (they were born about one month apart). They must be long-lost twins or soul mates...or something.  Their similarities are uncanny.  I was having so much fun watching them that I didn't even think to pick up my camera sooner than I did.

"What else can I throw down there?"

It was not easy getting a picture of them together.  Busy, busy, crazy, babies.

"Here, lemme put this Lego on your head."


We decided to try a few pictures outside.  {HUGS} from Jaydee!


Lil cutie pies!

No comments: