Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Family pictures 2011 by Elizabeth Rose Photography

Best piece of mail I've gotten in a long time...a cd full of family pictures from my friend, Erika, of Elizabeth Rose Photography.  I LOVE every single picture.  Every one.  Even the "bloopers" that make me giggle. I was really surprised at how many of the nearly 200 photos where all four of us were looking at the camera...a rare thing, I've discovered, after taking photos of families for the past couple of years.  Ayla and Aubree were both good girls that day, plus Erika's awesome. :) I've posted a few of these already from our "sneak peek" a few weeks ago, but here they all are again.  Thanks so much again, Erika.  You ROCK.  I already can't decide which to print...maybe I'll just make wallpaper. :)
























3 comments:

Erika said...

Love ya! ...my vote is for wallpaper.

Aunt Kathy said...

I vote for wallpaper too. Wayyyyy to hard to pick just a couple!

Leah said...

That's definitely a hard decision, Anne.. I like them all too!