Saturday, September 3, 2011

Good day

We had such a good day today!  We ran a few errands in the a.m. and then our friends, Meghan, Chris, Heidi (in town from Ohio), and Val came over to watch the first Husker game.  Heidi and Ayla played soo well...a couple of little crazies! :)  I'm sure they're both sleeping well tonight.

After the game (which we won), we fed Ayla and Aubree and walked to a new frozen yogurt place by our house.  So good.  You grab a cup and fill it with whatever flavor and toppings you want and they weigh it and charge accordingly.  Ayla and I shared one...she thought it was just hers and asked why I was eating it.  She kept scooting the cup away from me.  She's so my daughter. :)

It was a gorgeous evening for a walk.  Almost chilly.  Fall is coming and I love it.

Great day...family, friends, and football.  Can't get better than that.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great day!