Monday, May 24, 2010

05.24.10

Dean was in Chicago over the weekend (and he leaves for Baltimore this afternoon)...it's kind of hard to find things to do all day long when he's gone. I tried taking Ayla for a walk yesterday morning--I packed up snacks, juice for her, water for me, and dug out my seldom-worn sneakers but when I attempted to put her in the stroller, she threw a tantrum loud enough to wake up all of our neighbors. I tried the wagon...same reaction. *SIGH* No walk was taken. We'll try again another day. Complete change of subject, but yesterday she took her longest nap ever--3 hours and 15 minutes! She woke up a couple times for a few minutes each but was able to fall asleep again. I couldn't believe it. Her naps are normally an hour and half, give or take 15 minutes. I started to get paranoid and checked on her a couple times!


She loves having pockets on her outfits.



2 comments:

Erika said...

I love pockets too Ayla!

Lindsey said...

Sounds like a growth spurt is happening! Hay and B always ate a ton and slept a lot and they were cranky too. Don't buy her summer clothes just yet...hehe