Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! Dean and I went to Baby Blue last night for our Valentine's Day dinner while Grandma and Grandpa watched Ayla. It was nice to sit and have dinner as just the two of us and not have to get up several times. :) The things we used to take for granted...

I'm working this evening, so Daddy and Ayla will have the evening to themselves...plus Uncle Tom. :)

We gave Ayla a little pink puppy and a scarf for next winter (the puppy is wearing it.)Kisses from Kody!
I know I've said it before, but Kody is SUCH a good dog. He's so sweet and gentle with Ayla and so calm and patient with us. He doesn't get nearly the same amount of attention these days, but it's almost like he understands and he'll sit and wait until we can get to him.

1 comment:

Meghan Gonzales said...

She is too cute! I love the picture of her and cody - she will be riding him soon!!! Just wait until he realizes she has food on her...