Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm still here!

Hello all! I know I haven't posted in a LONG time (well, at least a long time for me.) I just wanted to let you know that I am alive and well...I have not abandoned this blog...just really behind! Trust me, the blog-monster has been gnawing at my brain everyday...

I went back to work last Monday the 1st (the day after we got home from Ohio) and as a result, I haven't had much time for...well...anything! Although I only work from 10:30am to 2:00pm (nice!), I'm out of the house between 8:30 and 9:00am in order to get Ayla over to my parents' house in time for her next bottle and to give myself time to pump before I head to work. After work, I eat lunch with my parents, pump, and feed Ayla one more time before heading home around 3:30 or 4:00pm.

Dean and I are so very lucky to have my parents tending to Ayla while I'm at work everyday. I'm completely worry-free knowing that she's in great hands...AND my parents live right across the street from our restaurant which makes it even more convenient. And as a bonus, my parents speak Chinese to her (and if I keep it up at home as well), she'll hopefully grow up bilingual.

I have a lot of updating to do...our week in Ohio and Ayla's 2-month check-up and just random stuff, as usual. I swear I'll get to it this week! It's my goal! (Lots of pictures to upload, too!)

I'll be back soon! :)

No comments: