Thursday, December 11, 2008

Crazy hair no more...

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I've figured out that after I wash her hair, if I brush it until it's dry, it doesn't look quite so wild! She's cute either way, but now we have options. :)

I dug through her little toy bin and picked out this little crazy-colored giraffe equipped with rattles and crinkly noises and she LOVES it! As soon as I dangle it in front of her, she smiles and kicks her legs.
My dad took some great pictures of her earlier today while she was happy and smiling:


Tomorrow, Ayla is going to spend the afternoon with her Aunt Marla! Marla is going to pick her up from Grandma and Grandpa's house and head over to the restaurant for lunch so I'll get to see her while I'm at work! :) Here she is sportin' her "I Love Aunt Marla" onesie (an hour before she pooped all over it...yuck!)






2 comments:

The Wannabe Redhead said...

I love the 'crazy' hair!! LOL

She's gorgeous (I say it all the time, but it's so true)!!!

Anonymous said...

She's sooo cute!! I love her fuzzy hair but it looks cute not so fuzzy too! :o} I miss her!!