Friday, April 25, 2008

New body pillow!

I bought a regular rectangle body pillow and since I got it, I've had to wrestle with it every night to get it into a semi-comfortable position...it was either a wall between Dean and I or it was falling off the edge of the bed. I don't necessarily NEED a body pillow yet, but I wanted one to help me to start getting used to not sleeping on my back. This pillow seemed to be a losing battle...

SO, when I received a NEW pillow from Dean's parents and sister for my birthday yesterday, I was super excited to try it out when I went to bed! It kind of looks like a giant cinnamon roll that you can unravel and wrap yourself in. It's AWESOME!!!! I love it!!! And once the baby's born, it can be used as a little papasan-type thing for the baby to lay in or sit in. Cool!

BTW, I had a really great birthday! Thank you to everyone who called/texted/e-mailed me throughout the day...I felt really loved!

No comments: