Monday, April 21, 2008

GREAT weekend!

I had a really great weekend! The weather was amazing!!! (Finally!)


On Friday night, Dean and I stayed home and watched a movie and ate ice cream.
On Saturday morning, I went to breakfast with Marla (Dean's sister) and then she took me to get my very first pedicure! It was AWESOME!!! I don't think my feet have ever looked so pretty...I think I could get used to it.

Then I went home and opened all the windows and CLEANED. It's so nice to have a tidy house...getting in the mood to clean is the difficult part.

Sunday was Meghan's baby shower...we were really happy with how it turned out!! Everything worked out so well and she got some really great things! It gave me a lot of good ideas as to what I'll want to register for when the time comes.

And for dinner, Dean and I went to Cheeseburger in Paradise and sat in the sun...I ordered a virgin strawberry daiquiri. It was the perfect end to a great weekend!

Dean took another picture of me...

No comments: