Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

I've been tagged by Meghan to list 10 random things about myself...

K, here goes:

1. I'm obsessed with my dog, Kody...I probably love him more than some people love their children. He's cute, he's always happy to see me, he listens to everything I have to say, and he never talks back. What's not to love?

2. My absolute favorite place in the entire world is St.John, U.S. Virgin Islands. When I'm sitting on one of its gorgeous beaches, I'm at my most relaxed, stress-free state. When I win the lottery, I'm going to pack up Dean and Kody (and Baby) and move us down there.

3. I don't like wearing flat shoes. I know there are a lot of cute flats out there these days, so I'm becoming more okay with them...but if I have a choice, I'd rather wear my four-inch heels any day. I realize this may not work out so well as my belly continues to grow, but I'm going to wear them while I still can.

4. I like cheese. I could eat it all day.

5. I hate being hot. I love warm weather and being on the beach or next to the pool...that's all great. I don't like when I'm sweaty and my clothes start sticking to me and there's no immediate way to cool off. THAT'S when I freak out...ask Jamie, she knows.

6. I'm really bad at throwing things away. It's something I've been working on. I just don't want to get rid of something if someone gave it to me or if it's not broken or...I could come up with all kinds of reasons. I'm in the process of cleaning out our guest bedroom so we can turn it into the nursery...I'm trying really hard to get rid of stuff we don't need!

7. I love, love, love Husker football...I'm super excited for the upcoming season! I won't get to go to any games this year since I'll be in the last couple months of my pregnancy...our comfy couch and surround sound will have to do.

8. Sometimes I wish I could find a job where I could sit in a room by myself and not have to talk to anyone all day. After nearly 11 years of working with the public at our restaurant, I need a freaking break. People often leave me speechless because they are so rude, mean, or clueless. [sigh]

9. I love watching Dancing with the Stars and wishing I could move like the professional dancers...they're amazing. I'm one of the least coordinated people you will ever meet, so ballroom dancing is not in my future.

10. I don't like swimming in lakes, rivers, or ponds...it grosses me out if the water's so murky, I can't see my feet. Blechh. Who knows what else is down there.

No comments: