Thursday, September 4, 2014

Official big girl bed for Aubree

We finally switched Aubree to a twin size bed from her crib-turned-toddler-bed a couple of weeks ago. She loves it! :) Dean did it while I was out one day. I think it was good that I wasn't there. I would've been sad to see the crib officially come down after almost six years.

She's doing well so far. She's only fallen out of bed once. :) A couple nights ago, I was watching TV downstairs and heard a thud. When I went up to her room, she was sitting on the ground, wrapped up in her comforter, crying quietly. :( I felt so bad for her! I tried to ask her if she bonked her head, but she was pretty out of it so I put her back in bed and she was out in seconds. It must not have been too traumatic because when I told her about it in the morning, she didn't remember it happening. She was actually adamant about it NOT ever happening. 






No comments: