Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Adventures of Sleeping Aubree

Aubree is just as hilarious when she's asleep as when she's awake. :)  I always like to go in and check on them before I go to bed.  Ayla is almost always perfectly tucked in and looks like Sleeping Beauty.  And Aubree almost always looks like she fell asleep mid-stride.

A few nights ago, I went in and Ayla was on the ground, in her sleeping bag.  She's been on this kick lately but seems to sleep just as well, so hey, whatever works!

And then there's Aubree.  They've both been boycotting jammies...again, whatever works.  I covered Aubree back up and climbed into bed.

I checked the monitor one more time about a half an hour later and see this:

So I went back in to cover her up again and to move her head back onto the bed. Hilarious.


And a quick little 20 minute snooze in the afternoon after we left my parents' house.  She is still napping on most days, but she does skip it here and there.  She's usually okay until right before dinner time...at that point, she turns into a whiny, crabby, little pig-tailed monster.  Cute monster.  But super annoying. :)  And then there are some days where she just can't make it until bedtime and passes out in the car. :)

No comments: