Friday, April 25, 2014

Brunch at Ping and Surina's

After we finished up our little egg hunt at home, we went over to my brother and Surina's house.  My brother whipped up an impromptu brunch for, ohhh, 16 people.  I swear he was Martha Stewart in another life. ;) He also did a last minute hunt for all the kids.  When I do things last minute, I end up with bagged salad and some chips.  Needless to say, he's good. :)



Hiding by the car to check out her eggs.







A bee kept terrorizing the little girls...they took turns freaking out. :)
Any time all the cousins are together for an event or holiday, I feel the need to get a picture of them.  I don't think we've ever gotten one where they're all looking and smiling, but they're still fun to have. :)  Surina was waving her arms up in the air to get them all to look but then Aubree took that as a cue to wave her arms as well and that's exactly what she did in every picture except this first one. Silly Aubree.










Serious little cousin discussion. :)

No comments: