Sunday, April 13, 2014

Ayla: 5 1/2 years old

I normally take and post pictures of the girls around their birthdays.  I'm obviously waaaay behind on Miss Ayla's 5-year pictures, so we did 5 1/2 year ones instead. ;)  Last fall was just a little crazy and when I did have free-time, the weather just didn't agree...and well, here we are, six months later. 

I took her out last weekend for a quick little photo session. She was so excited...especially because she got to wear her new "tall heels."  I bought her some cute little hot pink wedges--her very first pair of "heels" that aren't the plastic dress-up shoes.

She was soooo easy!!  Most of the cute little kiddos I take pictures of are younger so I spend a better part of an hour chasing, running, bribing, coaxing, and sometimes just clicking away and hoping for the best. Don't get me wrong, taking pictures of Ayla just a few years ago was the exact same way and while I do have fun running around with them because they're so carefree,  I just really enjoy taking photos of kids who are Ayla's age or older because they slow down a bit and take direction well (most of the time).

Anyway.

We had a fun time just walking around and exploring and stopping here and there to take a few pictures. Looking at these pictures, I can't believe she's only five (and a half).  She looks so much older in a lot of them.  Where has the time gone??  I know I'm completely biased, but she is so beautiful.  That face. Those big brown eyes that have gotten me from the start.  Love.



























No comments: