Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkin Carving and Painting

This past Sunday was so nice out so we decided to carve and paint our pumpkins outside.  Unfortunately, the only paint I had was Crayola Washable Finger Paint.  It seemed like it was going to be fine until it rained all day today.  Turns out, the paint really is washable. :)  All of the pictures were taken in probably a matter of ten minutes.  By the end, the girls were running around the yard playing while Marla and I were carving pumpkins.  




Aubree's masterpiece. :) And also her little mini pumpkin that I finally had to put outside because she wouldn't stop chucking it all over the house.










Mine is on the left--I decided to go pretty generic this year.  In the past, I always tried making these fancy, crazy faces and would end up cursing myself mid-carve.  Ayla drew the face on the right and Marla carved it for her and then she painted it. :)

No comments: