Saturday, May 18, 2013

May photo shoot :)

I grabbed the camera a couple of weeks ago and just wanted to get a few pictures of Ayla and Aubree playing.  I was pleasantly surprised when I was treated to a little posing photo shoot instead.  It was hilarious.  

Aubree's version of "posing" is putting her hands on her belly. :)

This is my new favorite picture of the two of them--it shows off their individual personalities so well.  Ayla's posing nicely in her heels, skirt, and pretty flower headband; Aubree is in fuzzy snow boots, showing off her best "cheese" face in a wild zebra print shirt.  So. Perfect. :)

"Sup."

They walked over to this spot and when I looked up, they were doing this.  I asked them why they were raising their hands and to put them down.  Apparently this is also known as posing...according to Ayla.  She said she didn't want to put her hand down because she's posing like a "model girl."  I have no idea where she gets these ideas...she watches PBS Kids.  I'm pretty sure Caillou isn't striking a pose.

Lol.












This one makes my heart leap out of my chest. Love it.




See?  And this heart thing she's trying to do with her hands?  Where did she learn this??



Such a weird little kid...but that's what we love about her. :)



The stairs are a popular spot for playing.  They put their babies to bed on the steps.




No comments: