Saturday, May 18, 2013

Aubree: 2-years

Two-years and two months...but who's counting? :)  This little lady is not easy to photograph.  She's either running away from me or running at me as fast as she can so she can see the picture in the camera.  I chased her around for several minutes yesterday and as usual, we have a mish-mash of pictures but they're so her.  A few of them are blurry, but I just couldn't delete them...her expressions are priceless. :)







I was trying to get her to smile without furrowing her eyebrows and looking worried.  The only way we can even get close is if I ask her to show me her teeth.  :)  We're working on it...


I love this face.


Pretending to sleep.












I love this one.  She is so in love with her blankie.  It's so sweet when she tucks it up next to her face and neck and snuggles with it.

See?  This is the worried "cheese" smile.









No comments: