Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thanksgiving in Ohio 2012

My New Year's resolution?  To keep up on this blog.  I suppose before I can do that, I need to catch up.  I'm trying, I'm trying!

Here are a bunch of pictures from our week in Ohio for Thanksgiving.  As always, it was a great week--the girls, especially Ayla, had so much fun playing with their cousin Amber.  I feel like I didn't even see Ayla for most of the week because they were so busy playing SO well together.  For just seeing eachother once a year, they get along amazingly well.  It's so fun to see!

The trip out there and back went well, fortunately!  I was a bit worried about Aubree, but she did great.  I think it was really helpful that we broke up the drive.  Had we gone the entire way in one day, I think it would have been a different story.

Anyways.

Fabulous week with the fam. :)





















Love this one.

And this one.  Gives me warm fuzzies.






















No comments: