Sunday, January 20, 2013

House!

I didn't think I'd ever be able to say this...but...

We're moving into our house this week!!!!!!!! 

Thursday the 24th, to be exact.  Our walk-through is tomorrow.  On the 24th, we close at 9:00 a.m. We have a U-Haul rented to move all of our stuff out of Marla's house.  The movers come on the 25th with all of our things that have been in storage the last few months. 

I really can't believe it's finally here.  I can't believe we finally get to live in this house that we've been just visiting for the last several months.  I can't believe it's actually going to be OURS.  What a long process it has been!

I'm excited beyond words.  I'm excited to be home-owners again.  I'm excited to see the girls running around in the house.  I'm excited to start our life there.

Can't. Wait. :)

1 comment:

Jessica Schroeder Mashhoun said...

Congrats! So exciting! When I'm in town next (probably xmas ;), I'll have to come by and see it!