Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Aubree: 1-year

Are you ready for some pictures?!  She's feeling all better--no more cold or ear infection--and she's our happy little girl again! :)

I feel like she's already changed so much since I posted her 1-year entry a couple of weeks ago.  She's added a few more words to her vocab.  While she was sick, she got really good at saying "baw-baw" which means "hold me" or "pick me up" in Chinese.  She for sure says, "Dada" now...she often says it when she hears the garage door open when Dean gets home from work.  She has said "Mama" a couple of times, but I'm still not convinced. :)  She also says "Yeh-yeh" (my dad).  She nods her head to say thank-you when you give her something (usually food).



























She dug out an old, crusty leaf that was wedged in the crack between the  deck and the house...and put it in her mouth.  Yum.





Attempt #1 at a nice sister shot. Lol.

And attempt #2.














I have several cute pictures of Ayla from this same day that I need to post...stay tuned. :)

No comments: