Sunday, April 22, 2012

Still playing catch-up

I took these last month when I put Aubree's hair into pigtails for the first time.  I seem to be behind in all things picture-related...our pictures and pictures I've taken for other people.  I just can't seem to catch up!  I also feel like when I do post, I don't write enough.  I don't want to look back at our books someday and wish I had written more.  I just don't want to forget anything!  I'm going to work on this...


I love her little stink face!

Can you believe she's only 3?  She looks so big in this picture!


It cracks me up when she whips out her crazy, twisty poses. :)




1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

The piggy tails are fabulous! So great to see you and your beautiful little girls this weekend. Tell Aylay I put the picture she gave me on my refrigerator and I love it!
Aunt Kathy