Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Still truckin' along...

We're all three (well, four, counting Kody) still doing well! I include Kody because he feels the need to get up with us in the middle of the night so he doesn't miss anything. I think he's finally learning that he can continue to sleep (lucky dog) because he doesn't get up AS often now. :)

Remember while I was pregnant and I mentioned how I understood the true meaning of being tired? HAHHHAHAHHHA. [SIGH] So naive. :) I'm actually quite amazed that I'm able to run on such broken, light sleep. I suppose when it's for the right reason, I can handle it...and I know it's not going to be like this forever. Hopefully.

I think...well, I KNOW that I worry too much. I'm constantly wondering if we're doing things the "right" way. I need to just go with the flow and figure things out as they come instead of stressing myself out 24/7...easier said than done though. :P I also have to remember that she's only 3 weeks old and that she probably won't be on a set schedule of anything yet...right???

Ayla's been out and about with us and so far does really well while we're out. Yesterday, we left the house for our very first outing as just the two of us...I know, took me long enough! Dr.Bishop didn't want me to drive for a couple weeks. We went down to the restaurant to say hi and then to my parents' house for a little bit. Anyways, enough blabbing...on to what you all really want...more pictures! :) Enjoy!

In her cute Old Navy outfit from Mandy!

Watching Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa bowl
Daddy enjoying a beer in between frames

Playtime!
Not-so-favorite tummy time

At Cheeseburger in Paradise with Grandma & Grandpa

All bundled up!


Ayla's first piece of mail!

Piggy-back ride

Talking to Grandma

2 comments:

Mommy of Twins said...

I totally love the picture of Ayla's first piece of mail! It made me laugh out loud :) I can't wait until Paige and Paxton have squeezable cheeks like Ayla. Hopefully we will be coming home this weekend. I will let you know. It would be great to have you all visit!

The Wannabe Redhead said...

Again, Anne, I love your post. You guys are doing a terrific job! Cute pics! I can't wait to see you guys again...hopefully it's soon!