Saturday, September 20, 2008

Crabby.

I've been kind of crabby the past couple of days...and emotional. It's making me feel a little C-R-A-Z-Y. I'm starting to get really anxious/nervous/stressed out about everything and anything that comes to mind. I keep telling myself to quit worrying about whatever I've chosen to worry about at the moment and that it's all going to be fine...but once that passes, I move on to something else. Blah. What's with me?!

Part of my stress is that I'll probably be done working after this next week. I thought I'd be thrilled about it, but for some reason, I'm weirded out. Maybe it's because in the 12 years that I've worked there, the longest break I've taken is about ten days...and now all of a sudden, I won't be there for a couple months. SO odd to think about. I know the minimal amount of hours I've been working will be easily covered and my mom and brother will be there, of course...AND we have amazing people working for us. So what's to worry, right?


Sorry, I feel like I'm being pretty negative today...it's just one of those days again. I haven't had many, but there have been a few where I feel like I just need to retreat to my room and not talk to anybody until I can be nice and normal again. It's like freaking PMS-city times ten. Do the math...THAT'S pretty bitchy...


On to something better...PIP,of course! (Who, as we speak, is trying to poke her foot through my belly.) Remember how just last week, I mentioned her flipping to the other side? Well, she didn't like that side as much because she decided to flip back a few nights ago. I don't know if I said it before, but I had asked my doctor if it was possible for her to flip over like that and she said yes, but it would take a couple big contractions in order for her to do it and I would definitely feel it. The first time she did it, I didn't feel a thing...I just woke up to her kicking on the opposite side. THIS time was completely different. I woke up a couple times to what felt like a stomach ache and it just got worse and worse. I switched positions a couple times to see if it would go away. It didn't. So then I decided to sit up...still no good. Finally, I got out of bed and tried to walk it off...ouch. I couldn't even stand up straight. I started to get a little panicky because I didn't know what was going on. Dean was out of town in Kansas City, so I was thisclose to calling someone, but didn't want to freak anyone out since it was 4 in the morning. Eventually, the pain went away...I don't know when it actually started while I was sleeping, but once I was awake, it only lasted about 20 minutes or so. Pretty soon after it stopped hurting, I felt her kicking back on the original side and I realized that she had flipped back and that was why I was contracting. HOPEFULLY she stays put from here on out!

Dean modeling PIP's new tutu that I made for her Halloween costume...

No comments: