Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Appointment

I had my monthly check-up today. My doctor was only 15 minutes late!!!! That's nothing compared to the typical hour I spend reading random charts in the room! I was pretty happy about it! My mom went with me...she thought it would be fun to see what appointments are like these days. Everything was normal and right on track...I can't hear that enough. She found the heartbeat right away, but only for a few seconds...PIP kept wiggling from one end to the other! She eventually got her to stop moving long enough to get a good count.

And the kicker--I've officially gained 20 pounds since I found out I was pregnant. Crazy!!
At my next appointment, I get to drink that weird orange stuff so they can check for gestational diabetes. Not really looking forward to it!

No comments: